Our Seabridge uniform is an important part of school life which helps children to settle into school and feel a sense of belonging.
Children are required to wear:
- Jumper or cardigan (school logo optional)
- White polo shirt (school logo optional)
- Grey tailored trousers, grey skirt or grey pinafore dress
In summer grey tailored shorts can be worn and there is the option of a red and white checked dress.
General PE kit consists of:
- Seabridge logo black jogging bottoms or plain black jogging bottoms (required)
- Plain, black shorts (required)
- White, grey or team coloured shirt (required)
- Seabridge logo Fitness Friday hoodie or plain, dark jumper (required)
- Plain, sports shoes (required)
- Fitness Friday uniform is purchased through the school office; this is made up of a black hoodie and a grey t-shirt, as well as black jogging bottoms. PE t-shirts can also be purchased from here. The colour you purchase will depend on which team your child has been allocated.
For those year groups who attend swimming lessons (parents informed during Parent Information Evenings at the beginning of each academic year), a one-piece swimsuit (girls), appropriate swim shorts (this does not include baggy, knee-length shorts) and swim hats (all pupils) will be required. This uniform is directed by our providers and the swim centre.
|(other than swimming kit and Fitness Friday uniform) can be purchased at either Smart School Uniform or Clive Mark Uniform. Please see below for further information.
|Apart from one ear stud per earlobe, is not allowed for children. Children must be able to remove these independently for PE, or they should not be worn on PE days, during Forest School lessons and days where physical activity is taking place. Other jewellery should not be worn both for health and safety reasons and on the grounds of security. Children may choose to wear a watch, and again, this must be removed for PE.
|Natural in colour and haircuts should be grade 3 or above. During PE, long hair must be tied back.
Children should not wear nail varnish or make up.
You can purchase the full school uniform from the Smart School Uniform shop in Hassell Street, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 1AR or by clicking on to the following link
Mon - Sat: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm (Every Sunday between 25th July and 29th August).
Mon - Sat: 10AM - 4PM
Sun & Wed: Closed
|Our online shop remains open 24/7 to take your orders. Please allow 14 days for dispatch.
You can also purchase uniform from Clive Mark uniform shop at 25 High Street, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 1QZ. Please see the link below for access to their website.
Tel: 01782 621721
Mon - Sat: 9am - 5pm