Our Seabridge uniform is an important part of school life which helps children to settle into school and feel a sense of belonging.
Children are required to wear:
- Jumper or cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
In Summer girls can wear a red and white checked dress.
PE t-shirts can also be purchased from here. The colour you purchase will depend on which team your child has been allocated.
Fitness Friday uniform is purchased through the school office; this is made up of a black hoodie and a grey t-shirt.
General PE kit consists of:
- Plain, dark jogging bottoms
- Plain, black shorts
- White, grey or team coloured shirt
- Seabridge logo hoodie or plain, dark jumper
- Plain, sports shoes
You can purchase the full school uniform from the Smart School Uniform shop in Hassell Street, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 1AR.
Tel: 07598 838528